Thursday, July 2, 2009

To Begin With...

"I'm not a Brother^She's not my niece^^Cliffs of Dover?^Ain't my Masterpiece"

Hello all, and welcome to my blog, I'd like to reiterate how hesitant I was when I decide to do a blog. I mean "How Silly is That?", having a place to write what is so Private and so Sincere to a public page, and who knows who sees it and what are the Reactions?!

But then, that one day, I had that one conversation with 2 people, i don't know them, I really have doubts if they know me either. We chit-chatted for a while.I can't recall being Obscure or Overprotected, not to mention how weird when my friend came in and went on to say (do you know those people?) and I said (Never met them before!). This kind of Rapport was so unique and strange, and it was so much of a relief.

I myself am an introverted person. I used to shy away from any conversation, and by (any) i mean every single conversation occurred. It's just a habit or a bad habit I acquire, but then, I realized that some are talking to prove a point, some are talking to refute, and Some are talking for the sake of it. The nature of the Human being is being social and assure their presence.

I believe that every human being deserve an Autobiography of his/her own. Some small details of their lives can conquer Fortresses and build Pyramids. I Strongly believe in the Power of Word. I have seen some scenes from (The Godfather), not a big fan of this movie, but i can understand why people are so interested in that movie, and the reason is that if they were in Tom Hagan's Shoes, or Mike or even Sonny Corleone, they would've listen to what Vito tell them to do, and they would trade lives with Mike Corleone to taste what it looks like to be a Godfather, or in other words (the one with the Louder Voice and the Stronger Word).

I hope I can produce the best of a Blog, for my sake to speak out, and for the reader's sake to enjoy every single post of this blog.

Thanks in Advance...

No comments:

Post a Comment