Thursday, July 9, 2009

First Love....

"Could I ask for a Kiss?^Or would it be a Taboo^^Is it the way I dress^Is it just my Hair-do?"

Nothing's like the First Love. It makes you wonder sometimes what are the ingredients to make such a taste in your soul. A love that is Irreplacable, one can witness that kind of feeling once, and lasts forever, entertaining every moment of someone's life. Some individuals can't value the privilege of the First Love, and ending up remorsing every single moment he/she wastes running away from that virtual heaven. Love can create a unique Chemistry in somebody's life. It can reignite ambitions, indulge in wonderful memories, it can modify one's perspective towards life.

For my case, it was writing poetry, one of many effects that correspond to the first love I experienced. I was exposed to many new adventures in my life, but I've never got the lesson straight after. The turning point came after that Hurricane of emotions, that Typhoon of intimacy, that Fountain of love. Every obstacle was just a piece of cake, every hardship was merely a homework, and every challenge was a matter of a routine. It appeared to me that I was having that Aura surrounding me to protect me from every negative idea.

It is so shocking, however, that almost every first love ended with one-sided love. Something that would start me from zero, or maybe less. Being in that situation brings misery upon misery. One can no more distinguish the priorities of his/her life. Self esteem is no longer the same. It is something I hate to talk about, but as this is the circle of life, no one can deny that this is the worst feeling ever.

There are some details that I can recall once I was addicted to her. They are not fractions or flashbacks, but I can definitely describe each moment according to my feelings. It is surprising that most incidents in my life began to correspond to those memories, as they are bringing them back and reviving all those emotions inside of me, some words, some places are only remembered for their significance and that they were witnessing my Love.

There is nothing like the first love, in every aspect, even if you hate yourself for being there, at that disposition, you can't throw that love away, it is imprinted on your short-term and long-term memory, it is forever eternal in your soul. Either you live with it, or trying to live avoiding it, it is something that can't be repeated.

No comments:

Post a Comment